Friday, February 17, 2012

Of course, what is a big yearly event without photos? I have some fun photos to scrap.







Been SUPER busy this week. My wonderful Husband and I celebrated our 9th Wedding Anniversary. I got some wonderful, new toys this week, including: New Stampin'Up stamps, 2 Lucky 8 punches, MME Miss Caroline and LYB's Paradise. Can't wait to play with it.


Have you seen the Lucky 8 punches? You can see a demonstration video here:












It is so cool! My Hubby had to play with it too. The scrapbooking and card making potential is endless. I have the Retro and the Floral (I think). The punch is large and heavy, but it does different punch combinations. They also stack and are marked on the side so you can see the shape. At first, it was pretty hard to use, but after my husband played with it a bit, it loosened up a bit. Standing up makes it easier to use. I had to do something with it, I made the total cut out, then trimmed off a side to use for a simple card. Add a stamp, some bling and voila! I really like the punches and am looking forward to some great projects. Hope your sweetheart and you had fun on Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment