Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WOW!  I have spent 4 days crafting my heart out!  It felt so good.  Cheryl Waters, lead Fiskateer #002, was the hostess for a mixed media event on Fiskateers Saturday.  I learned some really cool things that I will be using in my projects in the future.  While cleaning up my craftroom from a crafting frenzy, I found some 4 1/2" Colonial White Circle Cards from "Close To My Heart".  I bought these maybe 2 years ago, so I decided, to "use my stash" today for the project  I am sharing today.  Over on the "If It's Groovy" blog, there is a great card sketch by Michelle that was posted Friday.  Here is what I came up with by tweaking the sketch a bit.  I believe these will be a gift for a friend.  The paper is from the "Stella and Rose" line by My Mind's Eye.  The stamps are INKADINKACLINGS - Birds Clings from INKADINKADO.  Markers are by Stampin'Up from the Many Marvelous Markers collection.  The punch is the Seal of Approval Squeeze Punch (Extra-Large) by Fiskars. Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Came over from Fiskateers Gallery. LOVE your circle cards and wanted more details. Your design would be great even on square cards, but the circle really makes them special.
    Kelly
    #6558

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left you some luv at Fiskateers but still wanted to say thanks again over here for choosing a design by Michelle for making your cards. Each turned out wonderful!!! Deb♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Thanks for posting these and I am so excited to see one of my sketches put to use!

    ReplyDelete