Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It Is About Time...

My LSS (local scrapbook store), The Scrapbook Page, ordered this cute square clock kit for me from Kaisercraft.  I have been looking at papers for several weeks, thinking and rethinking what I wanted to do with it.  Today, I decided to use Little Yellow Bicycle's  "Paradise" papers and embellishments.  The clock measures 11 inches square.  The paper I wanted to use for the top of the clock had little doodle type marks all around the outside edges.  I trimmed this off and recreated it with a white Uniball gel pen.  L-O-V-E was added with the white pen on the banners also.  I used another LYB Paradise paper for the back solid piece and then placed my embellishments.  Then I used Thickers glitter numbers for the hours.  I can't wait to get photos of the Grandbabies printed out in black and white for the 4 remaining openings.  I am really pleased with how it turned out.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna~ Thanks for stopping by Crafty Goodies:):) Love your double Lo~inspired to do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete