Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 2 of Simple Wishes

                I have shared that I am playing along with Stephanie at "My Crafty Adventures"
(http://mycraftyadventures.com/2012/09/02/30-simple-wishes-wish-2/)  For her 2nd wish, Stephanie made a really cute page  feauring a banner across the top.  I LOVE banners, so of course, I had to lift her idea.  I used paper from the Bo Dunny Sunshine collection, the same paper line that I made the cover of my journal from.  The shapes were cut using my Fiskars paper trimmer and scissors.  Then I stitched the shapes together using my sewing machine. 
        My tag is just a piece of cardstock with a number 2 traced onto it and outlined in Wite Out.
                                              I wrote my wish on the tag in Wite Out also.

Then I stitched some leftover vinyl that I had from some photo sleeves to make a pocket, inserted my tag and VOILA!  If you could have just 1 wish, what would it be?  Hope it comes true, and hope you take some time to be crafty today.

No comments:

Post a Comment