Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 5 of Simple Wishes

I am a little behind in posting, here is day 5 of my 30 simple wishes.  I was inspired by Stephanie's use of a stitched banner on her page here:
http://mycraftyadventures.com/2012/09/06/30-simple-wishes-wish-5/
                              I used one of my favorite limited edition bird punches by Fiskars.

 
These banners are so fun to make.  You simply feed them through your sewing machine.
 
My wish today was for me to be able to be spontaneous.  I tend to overthink and over plan most things.

     The paper I used today is Basic Gray's "Curio".  These were from discarded 1/2 sheets that BG sent to my LSS as samples.  Can you believe she threw them away recently!?  Here is/are the finished page(s).
                         I hope, I mean wish, that you would take some time to go be crafty today

No comments:

Post a Comment