Sunday, September 9, 2012

Simple Wish #7

Stephanie has made some beautiful pages in her wish journal.  You can join her journey here:
                   http://mycraftyadventures.com/2012/09/07/30-simple-wishes-wish-7/
                                                      This is the 7th wish in my journal.
The paper I chose today is KaiserKraft's Bubblegum Hills.
Butterflies because are so free and spontaneous.
                        The negative image of the alphabet are a great change from just using the letters.
    Sometimes I stress over things that I have absolutely no control over.  I really want to let go of this.
           Wish #7 complete.  I am really enjoying my wish journey.  What do you wish for?
                                                I hope you take time to be crafty today.

No comments:

Post a Comment